- 2.4 GHZ: -2 unless otherwise noted
- 5.8 GHZ: as per the mesh access point tables
- 2.4 GHZ: 10 MHz
- 5.8 GHZ:
- as per the mesh access point tables
Best Operating Practices:
- If you set up a service on your node, make sure the name of that service begins with your callsign, to make it unique on the network.
- If you take that service off the air, stop advertising it.
- Point your node at the nearest backbone access node if you have good connectivity to it.
- Set distance setting to slightly beyond the farthest node your node can communicate with reliably.
- Don’t enable Internet access except temporarily for specific purposes.
For additional digital mesh information see: